Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Snow and View From the New Room


For the second time since we've been back, we got some snow here on the Holy Hill overnight. When I awoke this morning in my new room and looked out one of the windows, I was struck with how beautiful the snow covered landscape was. These are views from my new room.







And when I made it to the Chapel for morning prayer, I noticed how wonderful the snow looked in my favorite courtyard that I've blogged about before.



This is truly a place of beauty to pray, learn, have some fun, and discern.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Thanks for sharing your new view; very cool! (pardon the pun)

I can readily see why one could grow an attachment to that courtyard.

Enjoy your new digs! ('nest')

You are all my lovely days. Mom